2011년 7월 7일 목요일

Your purchase of Hyundai/Kia motors' product becomes Koreans' bitter tears.

Your purchase of Hyundai/Kia motors' product becomes Koreans' bitter tears.











* I worked as a used car exporter and other car-related professional for 4 years.
I may not possess every detailed knowledge about a car, but I do have the ability to
recognize a car's accident history or conditions.







On March 2011, I purchased a Hyundai Genesis Coupe.
The car had trouble where the engine's RPM dropped for no reason.
The service center refused to fix the car and on-e day the engine died while I was driving.
Even after such incident, Hyundai blamed my driving skills for the event.
Not on-ly they blamed me, they threatened me utilizing law enforcement.

For that I performed an 1-man-demonstration against Hyundai during Seoul Motor Show.
Hyundai promised me for a replacement car during the motor show.
But after the motor show, they asked me to pay more money for the replacement.

After that, I flew to Beijing and performed another 1-man-demonstration against Hyundai at Beijing Motor Show.
Hyundai replaced my car after my actions at Beijing.



However, the car had several mal-functions and I requested for those to be repaired.
Hyundai refused to repair them and I performed another demostration.
However, Hyundai threatened me by saying that they will be responding to me according to the law.

To let the public know of the fact that Hyundai threatened me, I performed another demonstration.
Hyundai then acknowledged the malfunctions of the car except for the engine malfunctions.

The car seemed to have traces of reassembly, but I have not recieved any replacements nor any apologies from people who made me act as I do now and become how I am now.
In addition to this, there are no promise whether or not they will repair the car.




About 2 weeks ago, I suggested the following 3 conditions to solve this matter peacefully.



1. Apologize for the indident and repair the car(by the two people who caused all the trouble). I shall accept the car and apology.



2. If they cannot apologize,
Give me compensation for the money I pay to fix the car and for the value drop caused from the reassembly.
In this case, I shall accept the car without the apology.




3. If case #1 and #2 are both not take place, replace the car.




So far, Hyundai's responded that they will not accept any of the three conditions I suggested.
And along with that they did not admit that the engine had malfunctioned.

I quietly waited for 15 days.




After that, the press reported my incident was resolved peacefully.
I tried to reason with then to the end, but what they told me was 'destroy your car.'

From that response, I judged that it will be impossible to reason with them.
So, I voluntarily damaged my own car.





Backed by near 80% of the market share, Hyundai/Kia mortors had been discriminating its own countrymen
by using different warrenties, quality checking, sales conditions and steel sheets on domestic cars to export oversea cars.
From those differences, Hyundai/Kia motors is making excessive profits.

Hyundai/Kia motors have been using low unit priced/low quality parts in domestic cars dramatically increasing the malfunction rate among domestic cars.
Not on-ly that they don't repair their cars, they also bypass on people who died.
Hyundai/Kia motors uses weak steel sheets for their cars' chassis, resulting numerous accidents.



Hyundai/Kia motors is the 5th largest car manufacturer in the world, yet the company's profit is competing for top.
This is on-e evidence that proves what I have mentioned above.




I made a movie clip.
If you agree to any of what I have said above, or if you have any thought of giving me a hand after seeing the clip, please ignore this company.






Car consumers all over the globe,
One day when this company grows to a certain level in any market, there is a clear that story can happen in that market.



For many of the Korean victims including myself and for your own good, please join the boycott against Hyundai/Kia motors.






* Currently in Korea, there is not enough law or organizations to protect consumers from car related discriminations like mine.
If anything happens to me or to anyone around me, a movie clip prepared for this will be released.

I appreciate your patience to read through.





Thank you






http://minsangchung.blogspot.com








2011 Seoul motor show









2011 Shanghai motor show









Seoul Gwanghwamun Square










여러분의 현대 기아차 구입이 한국의 피눈물로 돌아옵니다
* 저는 중고차 수출업등 자동차 관련업종에 4년간 종사한 사람으로
차에 완벽한 지식까지는 없으나 가졌던 직업의 성격상
차량의 사고유무나 상태 만큼은 정확히 판별할줄 아는 사람입니다.




2011년 3월초 현대 제네시스 쿠페를 구매하여
rpm이 떨어지는 증상으로 사업소에서 수리를 거부받다 주행중 시동이꺼졌고

결국 이마저도 운전탓으로 돌리고 경찰을 동원해 협박을 하는 현대측의 행태에

한국 서울 모터쇼에서 1인시위를 하여 교환을 약속받았으나

모터쇼가 끝난후 현대측의 추가금요구에
중국 상하이 모터쇼에서 1인 시위를 다시 하여
결국 차량을 교환받았습니다


하지만 교환받은 차량의 추가 결함 발생으로
차량의 수리만을 요구했으나 또 한번 거부당해
다시한번 시위를 벌이다 현대측에서 법적으로 나오겠다는 협박을 당했고

협박당한 사실을 알리고 다시 국내에서 시위를 벌이자

현대측은 엔진을 제외한 나머지 부분의 결함을 인정하였습니다.


분해 흔적까지 의심 되었지만 재교환은 커녕
저를 이렇게 만든 사람들에게 사과도 받지 못하였습니다.


심지어 확실한 수리조차 약속받지 못하고 있습니다.



저는 보름전쯤 아래 세가지를 제시하여 원만한 해결을 유도 하였습니다.


1. 사과받은후 수리를 해줄경우 받아들이고 차를 타겠다. (저를 사지로 내몬 두사람)

2. 사과를 하지 못할경우

차량 수리시 발생되는 감가율과 분해 흔적으로 차량의 감가가 발생될시에는

그 비용 만큼만 배상하라. 그럼 사과를 받지 못해도 받아들이고 차를 타겠다

3. 1번과2번이 모두 안될경우 차량을 교환하라.


현대측은 이중 어떠한것도 들어줄수 없다는 답변을 하였고
심지어 엔진부분의 결함을 인정하지 않았습니다.


저는 보름이라는 기간동안 그저 기다렸습니다.


그뒤 언론에서는 저의 일들이 모두 좋게 마무리된것처럼 편집되었고
마지막까지 대화하려 하였지만
그들은 저에게 차량을 부수라는 답변을 하였습니다.


더이상 대화가 되지 못할것이라 판단하고
저에게 있던 이런 사실들을 알리려는 목적으로
저는 차량을 스스로 파손하였습니다.


한국에서의 80%의 독과점 시장을 악용한
현대,기아 그룹의 내수용과 수출용 차의
강판,워런티,QC,서비스,판매조건 등의 차별로
한국에서 엄청난 폭리를 취하고 있으며

단가를 후려친 저급한 부품을 끼우거나
부품 자체를 빼는 방법으로
원가를 지나치게 낮추어
결함발생률을 엄청나게 높이고

수리는 커녕 결함사고 발생시 나몰라라 하는것은 물론
강판의 강성이 지나치게 약한 위험한 내수용 자동차를 만들어
저뿐만이 아닌 수많은 피해자들이 속출하고 있습니다.

세계 5위 생산율인 현대 기아그룹의 순이익이 현재 1,2를 다투고 있다는것을 보시면
어느정도 납득이 되실겁니다.

혹시 이영상을 보고 저를 돕고싶은 생각이 조금이라도 생기신다면
저 기업을 외면해 주시기 바랍니다.


세계 모든 자동차 소비자 여러분
언젠가 저 기업이 일정수준 이상의 시장을 형성하게 된다면
세계 어디에서든 똑같은 일이 반복될것이라 장담합니다.


저와 대한민국의 수많은 피해 소비자들,
또 여러분 스스로를 위해 이 불매운동에 참여해 주셨으면 합니다.



*한국에는 자동차 소비자를 보호할 현실적 법률이나 기관이 턱없이 부족합니다.


만약 저와 제 주변 사람들의 신변에 문제가 생긴다면
미리 만들어둔 인터뷰 영상이 퍼져나갈것입니다.

감사합니다.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKshoaGDdzw&feature=player_embedded

댓글 16개:

  1. 당신의 용기에 박수를 보냅니다..^^*

    답글삭제
  2. 진심으로 응원합니다...!!from. 보배드림

    답글삭제
  3. I can say it for sure that you're just stupid. Your threat against the motor company doesn't only have a minor impact but end up with jeopardizing yourself. There could be a legitimate way to have yourself protect against such a common consumer dispute. In my eyes, you've just crossed the line, enough to encroach their rights to do business. You should have gone to the court, rather than doing all of these silly fusses. They must sue you in the end, and you'll have to pay them, maybe more than you have. Congratulations. idoit. Your deed's so Korean, by the way.

    답글삭제
  4. 힘내십시오
    꼭 이기시길 간절히 바라겠습니다.

    답글삭제
  5. 힘내세요...
    진정한 용자이십니다..

    답글삭제
  6. 아래 영어로 댓글 다신 분 한국분이네...........ㅋㅋㅋ ......... 현대차 홍보팀이나 뭐 그런데서 쓰신거 같은데............ 쓸려면 제대로 된 영어로 쓰셔야죠............ 하튼 화이팅하세요..........저런 저질 영어 협박에 기죽지 마시구요

    답글삭제
  7. 조그만 물 한방울이 지속적으로 떨어지면 바위도
    구멍 납니다 그대를 지속적으로 응원합니다

    답글삭제
  8. 대단한용기에 박수를 드립니다. 힘내십시요 불매운동에 동참하겠습니다.

    답글삭제
  9. 어이 그기 위에 영어로 찌끌인놈 봐라. 그러니깐 새끼야 한국인임이 안쪽팔리기 위해 저러는 거다. 니 대가리 돌이가???

    답글삭제
  10. 콩글리시... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 쪽팔려... 현대 홍보팀 토익점수 높은사람만 뽑지말고, 그냥 원어민을 뽑아..

    답글삭제
  11. 전 현대기아,삼성 제품은 전부 불매합니다..님도 힘내세요

    답글삭제
  12. 현재어떻게진행되고있나요?

    답글삭제
  13. 소비자 기만의 끝을 보여주는군요. 거기다가 언론통제까지.

    현대,기아 언제까지 지금처럼 소비자를 속일수 있을지 모르지만 소비자들의 입소문이 무섭다는것을 모르는것 같군요.

    기본품질부터 문제인 차량들이 그냥 시장에 판매되고 있다는것이 참 .. 분노하게 만드는군요.

    답글삭제
  14. 현대 제대로 한번 쓴 맛을 봐야 합니다. 나는 아니겠지 라고 생각하는 순간 후회합니다. 안 사는게 최고!

    답글삭제
  15. 이번 기회에 현대 기업이 바뀌면 타고 아니면
    르노로 갈아 타야겠습니다 ^^

    답글삭제